What if Honda had a blog about the development and marketing of its new robot, ASIMO? (At least it has a decent static ASIMO site up.)
Five nifty things Honda could do with a corporate blog about ASIMO:
1. Post videos of ASIMO doing all sorts of fun things. And maybe looking lame sometimes.
2. Post transcripts of interviews with some of the engineers and programmers working on ASIMO.
3. Put up podcasts of ASIMO news and answer reader comments in the podcasts.
4. Answer all kinds of questions about ASIMO.
5. Get free suggestions from people all over the world about how to improve - and ultimately sell - ASIMO.
Kudos: As I was drumming up ideas for this post, I came across a fun post at One By One Media suggesting that Disney ought to have an external blog. This post follows in the same vein, I think.
So, what do you think? How could (should) Honda spread the word about ASIMO with an ASIMO blog?